The Senior Agile Coach would need to have at least 5-10 years of experience. As a Senior Agile Coach, you must be experienced in implementing Agile in complex enterprise environments and coaching teams from the emergent level of Agile awareness to a team that is able to follow the Agile principles consistently across initiatives.
As a successful candidature, you will be able to provide disciplined coaching and bring teams quickly through the maturity processes to become self-sufficient Agile teams. Core Competencies:
- Ability to apply Agile experience to complex programs and train novice practitioners to achieve business results.
- Highly efficient in forming a well-groomed backlog.
- Ability to form complete cross-functional teams.
- Ability to operate autonomously.
- Coach teams and management towards improving agile processes and metrics.
- Ability to view organizations systemically; Embrace servant leadership.
- Ability to articulate where a team lies on their strategic roadmap. Desired Traits:
- Drive for continuous learning.
- Ability to demonstrate emotional intelligence.
- High integrity, Systems thinking, Success oriented, People-oriented, and charisma and presence.
- Team building and facilitation skills; Persuasive.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Able to matrix manage, have strong project work and project planning experience.
- The selected candidates will have a minimum of 5 years working in an IT delivery role and at least 3 of those operating as a Scrum Master / Agile Coach.
- The candidates require excellent knowledge of frameworks used to deliver the Agile philosophy so they can mentor the cross-functional delivery teams that we are creating.
- Need fordelivering SAFe certification courses and planning the Lean-Agile transformation.
- If the candidates have the knowledge or are aware of SAFe, DAD, LeSS or SoS this would be an advantage