CommunityForce is a rapidly growing systems integrator for the US Air Force. We are searching for an experienced AEM Forms Developer, we need someone who can take charge of an effort and deliver results that will help to promote efficiency and cost savings for our customer. Our ideal candidate has the ability to work on multiple facets of a project simultaneously and translate business data into digestible information that improves client processes. Come grow with an innovative, proven and successful company.
Title: AEM Forms Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Designing and developing web applications using the Adobe platform, including guidance of site structure, components, templates, workflows, dialogs, object model designs (Java APIs), and unit testing using AEM architecture (CRX, OSGI, JCR)
• Very strong understanding of HTTP and REST, XML, JSON, JCR, sling, and OSGi.
• Strong knowledge of workflow implementation, Form portal configuration, Form submission handling
• Work closely with Managed Service Team or vendor to ensure sound practices regarding site architecture, performance and reliability, and content delivery are in place
• Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments and migrations
• Work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment
• Follow best practices for secure web programming and deployment. Adhere to internal best practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration
• Resolving user-identified functional and technical issues relating to Adobe AEM/CQ
• Key contributor for AEM Governance process to review UX design, coordinate AEM componentization process, ensure design standards, guidelines and best practices are followed at program level
• Experience developing reusable AEM components for authoring content, reusable code libraries, unit testing, automation and code walkthroughs
• Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools