Job Description & Responsibilities:
1. Create reports/ basic presentations/ standard templated analysis to support or aid the optimization/ incremental opportunity strategies/ market benchmarking. Deliver on client’s ask, by scrubbing the data, converting it into meaningful reports as per the set format and presenting to stakeholders via calls/conferences/emails, wherever needed.
2. Provide excellent customer service to Reporting Analysts/ Campaign Managers/ Account Managers and effectively interact with account teams where needed.
3. Identify and drive opportunities for process improvement and automation
4. Bring in strong commitment to keep oneself updated with latest product knowledge, product updates, process updates and be instrumental in scaling best practices and insights.
5. Meet/Exceed internal/ external SLAs including Quality, Timeliness, Productivity etc.
1. Minimum graduate degree with a strong academic record from recognized colleges
2. Minimum 1 year of experience in any of the following fields
b. Finance reporting
c. FP&A reporting
d. HR reporting
e. Google Analytics or similar digital marketing data analytics tools
3. Proficiency at basic business software such as MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word
4. Score >80% in internal MIS/ Excel assessment
5. Effective Written & Spoken English with a minimum of 55 as Versant/ Internal assessment Score in English
Preferred Skill Set:
● Strong attention to detail
● Business agility to work in flexible schedules and meet timelines
● Strong appetite to learn and retain large amounts of product, process, policy and system information
● Strong cognitive abilities, comprehension ability, problem solving, logical questioning & reasoning