Designation: Legal – Advocate/ Solicitor
Responsibilities include contract management, Not - litigation process and other legal issues, Drafting, leave and licence.
· Reviewing the drafting and finalising of Petitions, Suits, Written Statements, Drafting & vetting all commercial documents, contracts & agreements
· Reviewing the drafting of other legal documents such as demand notices, letters, Letter of Intent, legal notices, appointment letters, lease/sale agreements, Leave & License agreements, conveyance etc.
· Legal scrutiny of primary documents to establish the genesis of title.
· Identifying legal and commercial risk in a contract and proposing changes required to mitigate risk exposure
· Responsible to manage any other non litigation legal work and advising the organisation on various legal issues
· Managing and undertaking legal research as required
· Responsible for the due diligence, screening of documents, search, and statuary compliances to mitigate possible risks, land purchase
Education, Experience, Skills & Abilities:
· Must have a Bachelors of Laws degree
· Must have ability to manage associates and resources within a legal department environment
· Should have experience of at least 5 years of working in a corporate Legal Dept.
· Candidates having experience in Real Estate Companies will be preferred
· Should have strong legal background in corporate and real estate law with in-depth knowledge of commercial contracts
· Strong command over written and spoken English with strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
Walkin for you