• Provide administrative support including answering phones, coordinating messengers/mailings, submitting expenses, organizing travel, processing invoices, organizing weekly Sales.
• Filing important documents and communicating relevant information
• Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
• Coordinate with marketing team and assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material for events
• Ensure adherence to laws and policies
• World Class Customer Service Philosophy
• The ability to actively listen to what Customers are saying / asking
• 3-5 years working in admin capacity
• A desire to make a difference in what they do, to work with a TEAM that shares that commitment and to HAVE FUN in the process.
• Prior admin experience
• Strong relationship building skills with the proven track record of influencing objectives.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and drive for results with minimal oversight
• Ability to command attention and manage group interactions during presentations
• Ability to simultaneously execute multiple assignments with competing deadlines/priorities
• Demonstrated ability to apply critical thinking and problem solving skills, using sound judgment
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job
www.winjit.com Winjit is an award-winning technology solutions provider with more than 14years of experience in providing innovative tech solutions for organizations across the globe. Besides being the foremost choice in enterprise mobile app & software development, Winjit has developed cutting edge solutions in the fields of IoT, Machine Learning and AI. We at Winjit develop and implement the latest technologies into viable business solutions for our clients.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases