Job Title: Utilities ERCS Manager
• To bring industry knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Utilities industry to deliver business value.
• To work with leading Utilities clients, major customers and suppliers to develop and execute global strategies, manage utility customer operation transformation initiatives and integrate customer solutions to meet changing business and challenges and regulations
• Utilize Utilities retail and customer service process understanding and experience in customer solutions to design, implement and deliver enhanced capabilities for Utilities Clients.
• Lead and support large retail transformation projects, leveraging Utilities domain knowledge and tool experience.
Work requires travel to client site for project work across geographies
• Minimum Experience of 6 years in Utilities process with experience in improving customer operations with overall experience of 9+ years
• Understanding E2E Utility process across Acquisition, Move, Credit and Collection, Payment process. Optimize process to reduce failure demand across FO/BO. Improve customer experience.
• Understanding of Move journey, establishing single view of customer and a golden customer record
• Possess in depth knowledge in the Utilities domain - electricity, gas or water utilities
• Good to have understanding of de-regulated and regulated market environment
• Good to have experience in Identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
• Candidate should have good communication skills (business communication skills). Strong communication skills, demonstrating skills in sharing and explaining complex concepts, creative and pro-active thinking, and situational adaptation of these skills
• Domain experience in electricity, gas or water utilities industries in UK/US market will be added advantage
• Identify opportunities by farming existing relationships and growing new networks
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Education: MBA, Relevant accreditation for Utilities industry