Accounts Manager should supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities. Accounts Manager responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information.
What we're looking for:
· Month and end-year process
· accounts payable/receivable
· cash receipts
· general ledger
· payroll and utilities
· treasury, budgeting
· cash forecasting
· revenue and expenditure variance analysis
· capital assets reconciliations
· trust account statement reconciliations,
· check runs
· fixed asset activity
· debt activity
· Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
· Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
· Coordinate and complete annual audits
· Provide recommendations
· Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
· Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
· Meet financial accounting objectives
· Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
What we have to offer:
· Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
· Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
· Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
· Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases