-Responsible for planning, organizing, managing activities & resources associated with accounting.
-Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions. Prepare profit and loss statements/ Annual closing of Accounts.
-Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
-Analyze and review budgets and expenditures.
-Preparing of Statement of Accounts for debtors as per Regional Office requirements
Preparing the debtors outstanding and advances ageing
-Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
-Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
-Resolve accounting discrepancies.
-Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits. Statutory compliances Direct and Indirect taxation experience is necessary.
1. Minimum 6 years’ experience in a related field (Finance and Accounts), preferably in Logistics, Big 4 or professional services and/or industry.
2. CA qualification in 1st/2nd attempt with good Articleship experience or MBA from a reputed B School.
3. Strong Accounting experience with good understanding of Taxation & Auditing.
4. Interpersonal skills to interact in team environment and foster client relationships
5. Good written communication skills including documentation of findings and recommendations
6. Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications & Finance ERP like SAP, Oracle or Tally.
7. Strong analytical skills