EXECUTIVE - RECEIVABLE
6 - 7 years of Experience.
* Banking Activities- Receivables.
* Cash Inflow Activities
* Accounting of Packing Credit, Foreign Bill Discounting.
* Updation of Bank entries & Bank Reconciliation Statements.
* Reconciliation of Debtors.
* Accounting of Sales Debit & Credit Notes.
* Collection of EBRC for every Payment Received.
* Managing Petty Cash.
* Reporting- Schedule of Advances to Creditors, Statement of LC Repayable Status,
* Report on Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Stock & Debtors Statements to be sent to the Bank.
* Schedule of Fixed Loan Liabilities, Report on Cash Flow, Sales & Collections.
* Receivable Ageing Analysis.
* Arrangement of GR Waiver Letters from Bank for Non-commercial Shipments.
Key Action Items:
* Ensuring Receivables are Accounted Precisely against Invoices on Time.
* Follow up for Payments with the Marketing Team.
* Ensuring PC & FDB Limits are Utilized properly & Reconciliation of the same.
* The Debtor Account Balance Maintained Internally Tallies with their Account- Reconciliation.
* Reinstatement of AR Balances on a Monthly Basis.
* Daily Updation of Petty Cash & Monthly Physical Verification of Cash Balance.
Key Result Areas:
* Updation of Bank Entries on a Daily Basis,
* Bank Reconciliation Statements on a Weekly Basis.
* Review of Sales Accounting Online on a Monthly Basis,
* Weekly Cash Flow Updation.
Salary: As Per Industry Standards
Job Location: Bangalore / Bengaluru
HITECH PLACEMENTS, Bangalore