You will be engaged as an SAP FICO end user with specific focus on Accounts Payable (AP) process. You will be expected to have understanding of the overall Accounting Process ie. AP, AR, GL. You will be managing the day to day accounting process of any of the 160 global branches from the Indian IT & back office support center which is located in Chennai.
Qualification – Any Degree, preferably B.COM
Experience – 1 to 3 + yrs in Accounts working on FICO, preferably in Freight forwarding Industry. Experience in Service or Manufacturing industry is also acceptable.
• Must be an SAP FICO End User
• Good understanding of core accounting process
• Strong Exposure to Accounts Payable i.e., AP Process
• Vendor credit code, Invoice(PO & Non PO) & Payment processing (P2P)
• Deft in generating monthly Bank Reconciliation Statement
• MUST have strong skills in Excel for MIS report generation
• Must have Excellent English Communication skills - You will be talking to foreign branches for regular coordination.
• Good logical thinking ability
• Ability to work in a team as well as independently
• Open to working in night shift (approx 1 week a month )
Remuneration will be at par with industry standard.
Contact: R.Vaidyanathan – 9840919226; Indhu J - 9600008133