You will be supporting the accounts manager in maintaining the accounts. You will handle the general account area of AR, AP, GL, BRS as well as taxation area namely GST and TDS. You will prepare MIS reports using advance Excel for reporting to management.
Qualification: B.Com / M.Com
Experience: 2+ years in Core Accounts
• Strong hands on experience in Core accounting
• Strong hands on experience in Tally
• Maintaining Cash Book, Bank Book, Ledger A/c etc.
• Bank Reconciliation Statement periodically
• Making all Necessary entries for Accounts Receivables and Payable
• Finalization of monthly, quarterly and annual books of accounts
• Calculation of commission / incentives
• Reconciliation of Debtors & Creditors
• Preparing TDS and filing TDS Return
• Preparing and Filing of CGST / SGST / IGST
• Good hands on knowledge skill in Excel; good in you have used Vlookup, Hlookup, etc.
• Payroll processing & statutory deduction; ESI, PF, PT, etc.
Contact: Indhu J – 9600008133; Vaidyanathan R - 9840919226
Our client is belongs to a large Chennai based group of companies. They are a leading end to end Corporate Solutions Company with a focus on Compliance Audit, Establishment Compliance Management, Factory Compliance Management, Contract Labour Regulation, Flexi Staffing, Payroll Services, Payroll Compliance Services & Recruitment Services to Client Organizations. They have a national presence covering 30 states and distinguished list of clients, predominantly MNC’s, across all segments.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases