• Maintain list of qualified vendors, initiate RFP to get best deals and new procurement. Define vendor selection criteria and ensure qualified multiple vendors available at all the time different type of services and goods.
• Timely IT Asset procurement new employee onboarding and ensure all new assets purchased are appropriately tagged.
• Responsible for day to day functioning and cleanliness of the office.
• Work with the coding management team in making sure the office is a great place to work and providing employees with all necessary infrastructure to support their work.
• Government Licensing: Interacting with government Department for office Registration and other statutory matters like Shop & Establishment License.
• Responsible accounting (Month and end-year process.
Accounts payable/receivable, Cash receipts, General ledger, Payroll and utilities, tracking budget, Handle day-to-day bookkeeping)
• Preparing and filing TDS, GST, PT returns.
• Interact with US finance Controller for accounting process, policies, and reporting needs.
• Shall have the ability to independently handle and maintain overall accounts in QuickBooks system.
• Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank and credit card accounts. Oversee taxes and abide by required regulations, Maintaining Vouchers and payments, Managing Bank Accounts. Writing Cheques.
• Responsible for supervising IT and admin staff.
• 6 years or more industry experience with at least 3+ years in Operations management.
• 2+ years of experience of maintaining books of accounts - Good accounting knowledge in areas such a bookkeeping, Bank Rec, accounts payable, accounts receivable. QuickBooks experience will be added plus.
• Master’s degree in commence, MBA or CA is highly preferred.
• Strong knowledge of International Accounting Standards. ACCA/CIMA qualifications will be plus
• Strong command over English language, Good communication and interpersonal skills
Proficiency in MS office applications such as word, excel and power point.
• Excellent Relationship Management, Analytical, Communication, Leadership, People Management & Strategic Thinking Skills, Ability to prioritize, multi-task, delegate, and pro-actively resolve problems.
• Desired Skills: Prior work experience in USA Finance and Accounting process, Excellent client communication, Team handling, Proactive, Flexible with US work role and shift timings