The 3D Visualiser will work with architectural teams to develop and produce concepts and graphics to communicate projects to clients through high quality images.
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra
The 3D Visualiser will:
1. Work closely with the architectural teams in the preparation of 3D landscape visualisation.
2. Should mainly have worked on commercial buildings
3. Understand the concepts and initial design intent, and apply this into a graphic representation. This may involve reproducing the architect’s concept into a graphic form, or may involve interpretation and artistic design ability to represent the ideas in a graphic form and into photo-realistic 3D renderings and animations.
4. Read and accurately interpret architectural illustrations, 2D CAD files, or other 3D modelling data, as specified within projects and realising those designs as compelling imagery.
5. Develop and maintain a software library suitable for architectural rendering needs and applications.
6. Provide efficient modelling and converting of data sets from CAD or other 3D modelling packages. Undertake 2D image compositing, finishing and retouching operations on 3D renderings.
7. Explore new technologies (both hardware and software) to expand services, improve the quality of visualisations and increase efficiency. This is likely to include new rendering engines, formats and assets, as well as emerging trends such as virtual reality.
8. Provide rough schematic concepts / ideas
1. Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience.
2. Experience in landscape visualization will be preferred
3. Visualisation or Architectural qualifications or equivalent Technical Diploma from an accredited institute.
4. Proven post qualification experience in producing high quality architectural / interior still images and animations.
5. Experience in the use of SketchUp, 3D Max, Rhino, Lumion, Photoshop, AutoCAD, solid works, Maya Illustrator, Terragenand any other graphic, any BIM or rendering software is essential.
6. Fully conversant in using and creating modelling from architectural plans, sketches and elevations, and knowledge of related visualisation and photorealistic rendering techniques.
7. Experience with animation, video, artificial lighting and composing would be beneficial.
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships and to work alongside clients to deliver innovative design solutions.
3. High professional integrity.
4. Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and to respond proactively and when required.
5. Estimating time required for 3D, by analysing project type and scale.
6. Photo shop and Illustrator with 2D rendering skills
7. Strong organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deliver to tight deadlines.
8. Ability to be proactive, to use initiative and to work autonomously.Excellent attention to detail.
9. Good awareness of design trends and creative thinking. Creative, with a high degree of flexibility.
10. Problem-solving skills.
11. Ability to use relevant graphic design related software to a high level.
12. Should be conversant / proficient with hardware requirements, based on deliverables.
13. Should be able to do networked or clustered or cloud rendering for higher and faster efficiency.
14. Should have necessary computer / Laptop to carry out deliverables from remote location (if & when necessary)
Note: Pay scale as per market standards