Any Graduate / BE
* Managing 50+ Branch Network connectivity, PRIs and Communication platform
* Manage Audits pertaining to Network & Telecommunication
* Lead the implementation of Network Technology Transformation projects for Networks
* Orchestrating the continuous operation, administration and maintenance of the networking infrastructure, including development of Risk Management, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans wrt Network connectivity for PAN India locations (50+)
* Work on roadmaps to ensure network operations goals are met
* Join regional and global team in providing operational support, especially as escalation point
* Assist in developing solutions and implement changes
* Perform network configuration changes in accordance with change management process
* Perform root cause analysis for service interruption recovery, creating preventative measures to deploy in the enterprise
* Create and maintain network documentation as it relates to network configuration, network diagrams and processes
Knowledge / Experience requirements:
* In-depth knowledge of Network technologies such as security, Network segregation planning, WAN routing, Switching, datacentre networking & network tools.
* Proven ability to manage a multi-vendor WAN links like LL, MPLS , multi-protocol routing, BGP4, OSPF, Cisco GET VPN.
* Strong hands-on experience on Cisco Network Hardware like Cisco Nexus switches, IOS switches, Cisco ISR G2/ASR routers, Cisco ASA firewalls, Additional hands-on experience on multi-vendor hardware like F5 Load Balancers, Checkpoint firewalls.
* Should have experience in Data Centre Migration (Network components), Branch office migration.
* Should have working knowledge on various devices, Cisco switches 4506, 3750, 2960 stacking, Routers 2901, 3925,4341 etc, Firewall ASA 5540, checkpoint, F5 , Nexus switches 9K.
Salary Expectation: INR 78,000 - 80,000 per month
Sr. Network Administrator