According to the latest Monster Employment Index recruitment continues to trend upward with an impressive 42% year-on-year growth. With India expected to grow at a rate 7.5% in 2016-17—the fastest among all the major economies of the world, including China—the future seems bright for jobseekers across all cities. But some cities are doing better compared to others when it comes to hiring.
Here’s a look at the top 10 cities that are hiring in big numbers:
1. Jobs in BangaloreCompanies hiring: Capgemini, IBM, Microsoft, Bhilwara Infotechnology Ltd, Fidelity Business Services, Oracle, and Xerox among others.
2. Jobs in Mumbai Companies hiring: Tech Mahindra Business Services Limited, Accenture, Larsen & Toubro, CRY: Child Rights and You, Firstsource Solutions, Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company Limited and HDFC Life among others.
3. Jobs in AhmedabadCompanies hiring: Aricent, Sarjen Systems Private Limited and Axiom BPM Services among others.
4. Jobs in ChandigarhCompanies hiring: Ramani Precision Machines Private Limited, and Toxsl Technologies among others
5. Jobs in PuneCompanies hiring: Wipro, TechTalks Communication, Ambit Software, Tata Technologies, Bajaj Allianz Life Assurance and Fujitsu Consulting among others.
6. Jobs in Kochi Companies hiring: Orion Systems Integrators Inc and MDIndia Healthcare Services among others.
7. Jobs in HyderabadCompanies hiring: Raam Group of Automobiles, Axis Services, Avani Tech Solution Pvt Ltd, Biomed Informatics and Deloitte Consulting among others.
8. Jobs in ChennaiCompanies hiring: Accenture Services Private Limited, HCL Technologies Limited, and Cognizant Technology Solutions among others.
9. Jobs in Coimbatore Companies hiring: Sproutwings Infotech India Private Limited and HCL Technologies Limited among others.
10. Jobs in KolkataCompanies hiring: Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Wipro BPO