In this century, there are lots of job opportunities you can get. The requirements of every job are different from others. Some services require some basic skills or knowledge. Some want to get highly professional skills. So, you can choose your job in your convenient way or you can choose to learn some skills which will give you your preferable job. Nowadays, we have all heard about content writing, an excellent platform for those who love writing.
Some people who don’t know much about content writing think that it is just writing about some topics or scenarios. But there are lots of differences between thinking and working. When you start working on it you know there are lots of variations in content writing. So, those who want to start a career in content writing must follow the variations properly. If you apply for a writing job, you must mention the type of job you want in the content writer resume sections.
If you want to create a content writer resume you have to know about the variations of writing like –
- Blogging – It is website writing which creates some blog posts. You have to choose some unique keywords that can help your blog be at the top of the search option. You can write any of the topics but keep reminding yourself about the language. People can show some interest in your blog by the innovative topics, writing styles, etc.
- Copywriting – This type of writing is used for marketing purposes. You have to mention product description, sales material advertisements, graphics etc. You have to be more potent if you choose to Copywrite.
- Technical Writing – It contains basically the technical platform. By technical writing, you can understand your approach towards the product and make it easy to understand the business criteria. You have to give a brief explanation of the product to be an approach.
- Social Media Posts – In today’s generation, social media dramatically impacts everyone’s life. The barrier to using social media is not stopping at the teenagers; it also creates a massive crowd of seniors. So, if someone chooses social media for writing, it will be beneficial for them. But when you start writing, think about the audience and understand their needs; it will help you grow on this platform.
- Emails – It is also an important part of content writing. You can contact customers by email. It is also a great writing term. You can be approachable towards the customer and also can gather a huge audience by this writing. You can also get in touch with those who show some interest in your offer.
So, these are the few types of content writing. If you want to apply any of this writing you should mention it in the content writer resume. Before you create a valuable resume, you have to know about the format.
Format of Content Writer Resume –
There are some points you have to add in content writer resume sections like –
- General Information about yourself – In this section you have to mention your name, address, contact number, email id, nationality etc.
- Working profile – If you have any working experience you can add to this section. You have to mention the company’s name, project’s name etc.
- Career Objective – In this part, you can add your career objective to a content writer resume.
- Educational Record – You have to add your educational record to a resume. Even if you have done any certification course you can mention this in a resume.
- Skills – You have to add critical skills that can help you progress in a job and give a description of how the skills are helping to apply for this job.
Samples of some Content Writer Resume –
Some writer resume examples that will help you to create a great resume.
Source – https://leverageedu.com/blog/content-writer-resume/
Source – https://www.cvowl.com/resume-sample/content-writer
So, these are some samples of a content writer resume. You can get an idea from these samples.
Some tips for content writer resume –
There are some tips to create a great content writer resume like –
- Choose the right format – You have to choose the right format before you start to write a content writer resume. It is a very important thing to choose the right format.
- Be specific and professional – It is very important to be specific about your job. If you are not confident about your resume then it will create a negative impact on yourself. It is also very important to be professional.
- Don’t give any wrong information – It is also essential to provide the correct information about your educational background, working background. It is a necessary thing to deliver the right information about yourself.
- Use professional keywords – In a content writer’s resume, you have to use professional keywords that can significantly impact the recruiter. Also, the recruiter can get an idea about you.
- Add some additional skills – If you have some other skills unrelated to the work purpose, you can also add those skills to the content writer resume. It is also a great thing to attach those skills.
- Mention about employment gaps – If you have any employment gaps, then you can mention them in the content writer resume. It is very important when you are a professional content writer.
- Add freelancing experience – If you have done any work as a freelancer, you can mention it in the content writer’s resume. It is also showing that you have work experience and also have knowledge about freelancing.
- Highlight job title – You can highlight your job title to get the recruiter’s attention. It is a great idea to get the top position in a recruitment procedure.
Also Read: Career Objective for CV
So, these are some formats, samples, and tips to create a good and professional content writer resume. It will be helpful to both the freshers and professionals also. Before you start writing, you have to make a creative resume and approach that will help you get a writer job quickly. Also, assure that you must try to fulfill a recruiter’s demand.
FAQs: Content Writer Resume Samples
1. Define SEO content writing
Writing keywords within the web to increase the appearance of the site or page
2. What skills should a content writer possess?
Ans: Being adaptable and original to the writing
3. What is a great content writer resume?
Ans: One which meets the needs of the employee
4. State some of the sections included in a resume
Ans. A header, summary and references
5. Which format is the best for a content writer resume?
Ans. Reverse chronological format