20 Accenture interview questions that you should be ready to answer
Here’s a list of 20 Accenture interview questions that you could be asked in a telephonic as well as face to face interview at Accenture. It’s a good idea to understand and prepare answers for these questions before you embark on a job hunt at Accenture or any other company for that matter. Accenture is a leading services company that solves its “clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.”
Here are some of the common Accenture Interview questions:
• Why did you apply for this job?
• Why should we hire you?
• What do you know about our company?
• What is it that interests you most about this job?
• Tell me something about yourself, in less than a minute?
• Can you tell us more about your education and courses?
• What do you feel are your main strengths and how will they help you on this job?
• What are your main weaknesses and how do you work with them?
• How do you deal with stress?
• What is the biggest problem you have faced in your career so far?
• How does an ideal boss from your point of view look like?
• For the next five years, what are your personal and professional goals?
• What keeps you motivated to do your best work?
• What do you like to do in your free time?
• What do you consider as the biggest professional achievement in your life?
• Have you also applied elsewhere?
• Would you be willing to relocate for this job/position?
• Will you travel for this job?
• If we were to hire you, how soon can you start?”
• Is there anything you would like to ask us?
Tailoring your answers is the best way to ensure that you satisfy the hiring manager and position yourself as the best candidate for the job. Keep in mind that while questions are welcome, you need to keep them short and sweet. After all, the interview is to determine what you can do for Accenture, not what Accenture can do for you! Searching for jobs at Accenture? To find all jobs of Accenture click here.
This article has been compiled from various sources including company websites, corporate review sites, online discussion forums and knowledge sharing platforms.