You searched for:

Better Step Consultancy Careers & Jobs

1 - 40 of 40 Job(s)
  • Better Step Consultancy
    Keyskills: IP DRG, Impatient Drug, Same Day Surgery, SDS, Medical Coder, Medical Coding
    Summary: A Leading Healthcare Organization is hiring for Medical Coders/ Quality Analysts/Subject Matter Experts experience Min 1 year Max 10 Years Specialties: IP DRG(Any Certification) & Same Da..
    Bengaluru / Bangalore, Kolkata
    1-10 years
    Share
    Posted : 18th Apr 2020
  • Better Step Consultancy
    Keyskills: Direct Sales, Health insurance, Life Insurance, General insurance, Sales insurance
    Summary: A Leading Health Insurance is hiring for Direct Sales 60% of the leads provided by the company Remaining 40 % , candidate needs to generate in open market Directly selling Health Insurance ..
    Ahmedabad, Bengaluru / Bangalore
    1-10 years
    Share
    Posted : 18th Apr 2020
  • Better Step Consultancy
    Keyskills: "Agency Manager", "Recruiting Agents", "Recruitment & Development Manager", "Business Manager", "Unit Manager", "Unit Sales Manager"
    Summary: Health Insurance Company Hiring for Agency Manager Role Recruiting coded or fresh agents Team handling Drive team & Procure business from them
    Dhanbad, Nagaon
    1-10 years
    Share
    Posted : 18th Apr 2020
  • Better Step Consultancy
    Keyskills: sales, agents, agency, advisor, Agent, Insurance consultant, Insurance advisor, Financial advisor
    Summary: opening for Agency Manager for Health Insurance company
    Ahmedabad, Bengaluru / Bangalore
    1-10 years
    Share
    Posted : April 2020
  • Better Step Consultancy
    Keyskills: Branch Manager, Asst Branch Manager, Assistant Branch Manager
    Summary: Industry: Health Insurance Role: Branch Manager Responsibilities: Should be handling on Role Agency Team Members Age Max 37
    Madurai, Trichy
    3-10 years
    Share
    Posted : March 2020
  • Better Step Consultancy
    Keyskills: Sales Executive, Sales & Service, Institutional Sales, Sales Engineer
    Summary: We have a good opportunity for Engineers who want to move into product Sales in Hyderabad.. Company is ISO Certified.. Interviews are @Hyderabad from 25 jan to 29 Jan Head office D..
    Hyderabad / Secunderabad
    0-4 years
    Share
    Posted : March 2020
  • Better Step Consultancy
    Keyskills: Agency Channel, Branch Manager, Asst Branch Manager, Assistant Branch Manager
    Summary: Role: Branch Manager Channel: Agency Handling On Roll Team Age Max 36 Industry: Health Insurance
    Amritsar, Shimla
    3-10 years
    Share
    Posted : March 2020
  • Better Step Consultancy
    Keyskills: Bancasusrance, Banca Channel, Insurance Sales, Financial Sales, Relationship Manager
    Summary: A leading health Insurance is hiring for Bancassurance channel, In kolkatta' MIN experience needed is 1 year in Insurance sales , should be candidate local candidate
    Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Kolkata
    1-10 years
    Share
    Posted : December 2019
  • Better Step Consultancy
    Keyskills: HR Recruiter, Recruitment, Human resource, Screening , Sourcing, Head Hunting, Interview Scheduling, Staffing, Hiring, Talent acquisition, Resourcing
    Summary: A Start up Organization(Staffing) looking for HR Recruiters , those will be trained will be given stipend for up to 3 months(Probationary period), And will be decided their take home salary after ..
    Hyderabad / Secunderabad
    0-1 years
    Share
    Posted : December 2019
  • Better Step Consultancy
    Keyskills: Sales Executive, Assistant Sales Manager, Relationship Manager, Relationship Executive, Bancassurance channel
    Summary: A Leading Health Insurance Org hiring for Assistant Sales Manager role for Bancassurance channel, Min 1 year experience in Bancassurance channel is mandatory Age Should not be more than 30 years
    Bengaluru / Bangalore, Chennai
    1-5 years
    Share
    Posted : December 2019
Are these jobs relevant for you?
We will use your feedback to improve future recommendations
Get jobs in your inbox