Suman Management Consultant Private Limited
Keyskills: OSP,OTDR,ISP,Telecom,Fiber Optics,Telecommunication
Summary: • Prepare and fusion splice all types of fiber optic cables in both indoor and outdoor environments.
• Perform mid span (mid-sheath) access on armored and unarmored fiber optic cables.
• Build proper splice closures, seal and ground accordingly.
• Work with construction PMs and/or OSP engineers to perform splicing as directed.
• Utilize OTDR, LSPM, OLTS, and related test equipment to troubleshoot and test fiber.
• Review and interpret splice logs and circuit diagrams.
• Communicate and coordinate with other workers, vendors and customers.
• Travel occasionally. Work nights if necessary. Be part of a rotating 24/7/365 on-call schedule. This job requires a flexible work schedule.
• Perform day or night hot cut work.
• Work in confined spaces such as trenches or manholes.