Must have excellent knowledge of the following technologies:
• Windows 2003/8/12
• SCCM 2007/12
• x86 Hardware (HP/DELL/IBM)
• Volumetry on SAN / NAS
• Microsoft cluster
• VMware platform
• Anti Virus (Symantec endpoint protection)
• VMware VCenter
• VBS, .Net, ASP, XML
• PowerShell Scripting
• Batch Scripting
Good to have knowledge of these technologies:
• Database - MSSQL/Oracle
• Knowledge of Incident management
• Knowledge of Change management
• Knowledge of ITIL Frame Work , Mission
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce. , Profile
• Monitor, triage & troubleshoot Windows server incidents.
• Install, upgrade, maintain and support Windows infrastructure.
• Maintain and support services/applications under Windows team responsibility.
• Monitor the Windows/VMware infrastructure and take proactive actions when needed.
• Contribute to document and review standards and operational procedures.
• Enforce technical and security standards for Windows infrastructures and services.
• Follow internal processes at all time (ITIL, time tracking, escalation).
• Work closely with peers worldwide by taking part in periodic meetings and sharing knowledge.
• Act as project manager for Windows / VMware infrastructures projects by providing regular follow-up on schedule, budget and issues.
• Handle system upgrades and migrations, in accordance with latest technology trends and SG global standards."