Hi, this is Dhanalakshmi here from Delta Resource Management. We have an Opening for Salesforce Team Lead with Service based IT Company at Pune Location.
Designation: Salesforce Team Lead
Location: Pune Location (Aundh)
Experience: 6 to 10+ year
Qualifications: BE/B.Tech/MTech (CS/IT or MCA), with emphasis in Software Engineering is highly preferable.
• Sarvaha is looking for Salesforce team leaders based in Pune with minimum of 6 years of
• You will be responsible for leading solution development, creation of
• Intellectual property and technical presales activities working closely with the US delivery and sales
• The individuals will have an opportunity to influence an offshore operation that has recently
Started up in India.
• Expectations for the role are to own the overall technical solutioning aspects of our pursuits and
• Proposals, prepare the solution vision for Salesforce.com based proposals for our clients, jumpstart
• Implementation projects and ongoing leadership of the delivery.
• Our Senior Developers are trusted Advisors to our clients that are seeking to use SF technologies. We specialize in Sales, Service, App Cloud and Communities products from Salesforce.
• We will expand our scope to include Wave and Marketing Cloud products in the near future.
Sr. No. Description
1 Partner with our US sales and delivery organizations and lead technical teams to:
• Deliver solutions based on Salesforce products and platform
• Create technical POCs and solution demos, such as with Lightning UI for sales efforts
• Scope, estimate and propose technical solutions
• Develop intellectual property for rapid solution delivery, accelerators and industry solutions
2 Responsible for mapping business process requirements to the capabilities and features of
Salesforce products, including data model, security model.
3 Leading and delivering projects including overseeing technical team members and ensure high
quality, on-time delivery;
4 Manage, mentor and develop technical team members
5 • Interact directly with customers on behalf of the team
6 • Investigate new technologies; provide analysis and recommendations on technical choices
1 BE/B.Tech/MTech (CS/IT or MCA), with emphasis in Software Engineering is highly preferable
2 6+ years of total experience with at least 4+ years of delivering Salesforce solutions and 2+ years of experience in leading and managing teams.
3 Demonstrated knowledge and experience with SFDC technologies with emphasis on Sales,
Service, Communities and App Cloud products. A demonstrated specialization in at least two of
Sales, Service or Custom applications is necessary to succeed in this role.
4 A thorough understanding of data modelling & enterprise application integration concepts & tools
5 At least 2 SFDC Certifications in App Builder, PD I, Sales Cloud or Service Cloud are required.
Hands on experience in Configuring and automating processes, Data migration and integration
Excellent programming in Apex and familiarity with tools.
• Top-notch remuneration
• Work with industry best Salesforce developers and architects
• Excellent, no-nonsense work environment with the very best people to work with
• Paid-for certifications and training
• Min 6 years of experience, with 4 years on SFDC
• Should have team leading experience
• Should be hands on with at least one of the mentioned SFDC certifications.
They are working with a very niche Salesforce Consulting partner in the US and we have plans to make it into a 10 million dollar revenue business in next 5 years. Our goal is to do consulting as well as build intellectual property in the form of products and App Exchange offerings.
I would also like to tell you that in the last 6 months they have made 4 hires in SFDC.
If you are interested please do contact on below mention number and Email id:
Thanks & Regards,
Delta Resource Management
Contact: 022 – 40128102 / 8451808885
Email: [HIDDEN TEXT]
"First time Right"
If the given opening is not suitable to you please share this mail with your friends or colleagues.