US MNC: Sr. Engineers / Engineers: Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Services @ Pune
Our client Fortune 500 US MNC & diversified manufacturing products & provides engineering services for a wide range of industrial, commercial, & consumer markets.
Current headcount is approximately 111,000 employees & 205 manufacturing locations worldwide. In fiscal 2015, Revenue reached to $22.3 billion, with presence in more than 150 countries
Group company provides products & technology & services to oil & gas, chemical, refining, life sciences, power, metals & mining, waste & wastewater, marine, alternative energy, food & beverage, industrial energy & pulp & paper industries worldwide. It offers instruments & valves, process equipment; flow measurement solutions , process control valves, valve controllers, instrumentation tank gauging & management systems ; flow & density instruments; measurement devices for level, flow, pressure, density, viscosity, suspended solids, & data acquisition; digital automation systems & solutions; & pressure regulators
The company also offers flow computers, remote terminal units, controllers, presets, instruments, & services for remote process control, automation, or measurement; high-performance instruments for measuring pressure, temperature, level, & flow; pressure transmitters, trip systems, electrical connections, & remote seals; radar-based level measurement ; gas & liquid analytical instruments & systems, including gas chromatographs; technology for reservoir management & production optimization; valve control, position sensing, & field networking; pneumatic, hydraulic, electric, & gas-hydraulic valve automation products & services; & process control ; In addition, it offers asset optimization, educational, process automation, & wireless services.
Systems and Solutions business has a great opportunity to develop and implement automation projects using Manufacturing Execution System in the pharmaceutical industry. It is smart operation management software suite used for resource management, integrated information, quality requirements and FDA compliance by increasing efficiency, reducing waste and eliminating paper. It is used with digital process automation solution that controls the production line of a plant by monitoring and communicating with equipment like pumps, valves and transmitters.
Division: Process Systems & Solutions
Knowledge & Skills
• B.E Computers/Electronics & Instrumentation OR M.Sc. Instrumentation / Computers from reputed university
• Total experience 2 to 6 years in Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
• MES experience for at least 2 years OR Hands on experience with MES systems like Werum, Siemens, ABB OR Rockwell or Hands on experience with the Life science Automation Projects preferred ,
• Candidates with strong MES background from Automotive domain can also be considered
• Experience in XML web services
• Experience on Database SQL
• Knowledge of FDA validation & 21 CFR Part11 compliance
• Knowledge of Pharmaceutical manufacturing processes
• Cost Optimization, Project Control & Management develop and manage Work
• Schedule and projects budget
• Follow Management of Change (MOC) & SOP Procedures within Internal &
• External departments and Ensure Proper Process are applied.
• Knowledge of IN tools & Smart Plant Instrumentation.
• Preparation of Design Basis Documents for Instrumentation & Controls.
• Preparation of Front End Engineering Documents (FEED) for Instrumentation.
• Interact with Consultant, manufacturer and contractors technically and administratively.
• Generation of MS- Project thereby keeping a track of Project Deadlines as per
• Critical path analysis (CPM) Method.
• Hazardous Area Classification &Technique used for selection of Inst. &
• Control System.
• Detail design & implementation activity for MES projects based on client's MES platform
• Interface with customer & gather Requirement.
• Requirement Analysis.
• Database design & implementation
• Site support for longer duration at customer premises
• Installation & Commissioning in Process Automation Technical Support
• Troubleshooting of DCS / PLC Preventive Maintenance
• Hands on Experience on Commissioning, Maintenance, troubleshooting of PLC & DCS systems
• Direct reporting to the Manager – Services.
• Team Player
• Customer Focus
• Interpersonal Savvy
• Drive for Results
• Priority Setting
• Action Oriented
You are requested E Mail updated Resume in DOC/ RTF format ASAP along with the following details
• Current Location
• Pl. Confirm you are ready to relocate to Pune
• Gender : Male / Female
• Total Experience in Process Systems & Solutions Equipments(DCS / PLC)
• Relevant experience in Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) /Automation Services
• Are you familiar with MES platform like Werum, Siemens, ABB, Rockwell etc.
• Do you have Project / Troubleshooting / Preventive Maintenance of DCS / PLC?
• Do you have Hands on Experience on Commissioning, Maintenance, troubleshooting of PLC & DCS systems?
• Do you have Hands on experience in Life science Automation Projects
• Do you have Knowledge of FDA validation & 21 CFR Part11 compliance
• Current salary (Fixed + Variable)
• Expected Salary
• Minimum period required for Joining
• Contact Details, Residence & Mobile No.
In case you are not interested, we would appreciate, if you can refer us, suitable matching profiles from your rich contacts.
Heads2you / Mumbai
(Right Head 2 Right Job)
E Mail: [HIDDEN TEXT]