Role: US IT Recruiter
Location: Himayatnagar, Hyderabad
Charter Global Inc.
Shift Timings: 7:30 PM to 4:30 AM IST
• Should be willing to work in US timings
• Identifying candidates with the right skills to match the clients' requirements.
• Regularly interacting with Account Manager to understand the requirement.
• Should understand the requirement in depth to ensure quality sourcing and recruiting.
• Should ensure to submit right and qualified profiles with quick turnaround time for timely submissions to meet sharp deadlines for each requisition.
• Making use of effective resourcing strategies, such as Internet sourcing, networking, employee referrals etc..
• Must have good attitude and should show commitment towards the given responsibilities.
• Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in any major.
The Ideal Candidate Should be
• Must have experience on full Life Cycle of US Recruitment (screening resumes, interviewing, technical queries & interviews, closing of candidates and handle responsibilities till joining of candidates.)
• Must have strong 2-3 years of end-to-end US IT recruitment experience.
• Excellent work knowledge of US Visa types (H1B, F1, EAD), Tax Terms (1099/C2C/ W2)
• Extensive experience on W2 hiring for Entry level IT and Non IT requirements.
• Must be comfortable talking and closing US Citizen and Green Card Holders with respect to the job requisitions.
• Exceptional sourcing skills on job boards like (Dice, Monster, CareerBuilder, Tech Fetch sources are not limited)
• Sourcing expertise on cost effective resources like (Craigslist ,LinkedIn ,indeed, Google advance searches and many more..)
• Must have the ability to make 45-50 calls every day.
• Must be proficient in MS office specially MS Word to review and format resumes as per client required format, negotiate rates and submit formatted resumes to respective account manager.
• Experience with handing multiple requirements in a same time (more than 5 to 10 positions)
If interested revert me with below details and Send it to [HIDDEN TEXT]
Ready to Relocate: