Software Engineer/ Sr. Software Engineer (Full Stack Developer)Experience:
ASP .NET MVC, Web API, Angular/Knockout, jQuery and SQL Server.Qualification:
B.Tech/B.E. (CS, IT) , M.Tech (CS, IT), MCA
• Hands-on development of enterprise Web Applications utilizing Microsoft Technologies.
• High level of proficiency in C# and/or other Object-Oriented Programming Languages
• Expert-level expertise in ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Angular/Knockout, jQuery and MVC
• Experience with Web Technologies such as Angular 2+ OR 4/5, NodeJS, HTML5, jQuery, Bootstrap, JSON, REST, CSS, and CMS
• Experience with data access using ADO.NET, Entity Framework, OData or Other ORM Tools
• Experience working with SQL Server 2012 or above and building SQL Stored Procedures and knowledge of Relational Database Concepts
• Hands on experience in Angular unit Testing Framework like Jasmine (a front-end test framework) & Karma (a front-end test runner), Protractor (E2E testing using).
• Ability to write tests to test the Angular Router, that utilize the Angular Redux Module.
• Able to write tests using mocks, stubs and spies also that involve the Angular HttpClient Module
• Experience working with TFS/GIT.
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies, Application Lifecycle Management (VSTS/TFS, Atlassian)
• Familiarity & Working Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
• Leadership experience throughout the software lifecycle
Other Requirements Include that:
• You are a self-motivated individual with a passion for technology
• You possess immense problem-solving abilities
• You enjoy working in teams and excel individually
• You contribute to the positive and exciting culture and work environment.
• You have English skills (Written/Spoken) that can please & influence people
• You possess high ethical values