We are looking at hiring a Software/Sr. Software Engineer (with Java & NLP Experience) with the below mentioned skills for The Digital Group located in Phase 1 Hinjewadi, Pune, If interested we request you to kindly send us an updated copy of your resume.
Software/Sr. Software Engineer (with Java & NLP Experience)
Location : Phase 1 Hinjewadi, Pune
Total Experience: 2-6 Years
Role & Responsibilities:
• Build data pipelines & process natural language text
• Design, develop, unit test and
• Train, validate and measure models
• Develop new features using latest advances in machine learning and neural networks
• Participate and contribute to the research and innovation team .
Technical Required Skill Sets:
• 'Java/J2EE/Spring framework (any)
• OpenNLP/Stanford CoreNLP/NLTK (any)
• Semantic Technologies: RDF/OWL/Graph Databases/Linked Open Data (any)
Specific tool Experience:
• Natural Langauge Processing
• Text Analytics
• Named Entity Recognition
• Machine Learning
• Natural Language Processing (Named Entity Recognition, Taggers, Parsers)
• Text Analytics
• Machine Learning
Good to Have Skill Set:
• Information Retrieval
• Knowledge Management
• Semantic Technologies
• Fast, distributed, and fault-tolerant distributed infrastructure
• Exposure to Deep Learning concepts
• Exposure to libraries such as tensorflow, keras, caffe etc.
• Word embeddings & other learning models
• Good at data structures and object oriented design
List of Soft/Other Skill:
• Good communication skills
Thanks & Regards,
Gurneet Duggal | Senior HR (Talent Acquisition)
The Digital Group, Pyramid Building, Plot No.5
Rajeev Gandhi InfoTech Park, Phase 1 Hinjewadi, Pune-411057, India
Cell: +91 8411972361 |Off: +91 20 6653 2051 (Ext. 133) | Fax: +91 20 66532052
NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: The information contained in this e-mail message, together with any attachments thereto, is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any use, copying, disclosure or dissemination by a person other than the intended recipient(s) or the taking of any action in reliance upon the information contained in this e-mail or any of the attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete/destroy all copies of this communication. Thank you.
"I don’t see problems, I see challenges and solutions."
Go Green,Please think twice before you print this E-mail.
NOTICE TO RECIPIENT(s):This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Although The Digital Group has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments. Any opinion defamatory or deemed to be defamatory or any material which could be reasonably branded to be a species of plagiarism and other statements contained in this message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.