Experience Level : 4-10 years
Domain : Publishing industry (Good to have)
Role & Responsibilities
• Ability to manage, enhance, maintain complex/critical systems.
• Ability to handle L1, L2 support tickets and decision making on blocker issues and escalation.
• Coding and unit testing
• Read and understand existing application and document technical know-how and workflow.
• Produce a detailed functional design document by walkthrough existing application.
• Produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements
• Coordinate with onsite stakeholder of the deliverables.
• Participate and lead, when needed, the project meetings with the customer
• Provide technical help to the team and mentor team members.
Technical Required Skill Sets
- Hands-on in architecting, design and development using latest technologies.
- Experience with performance and optimization standards and performance tuning following industry techniques for front end applications and infrastructure
- Experience developing in a standards-based environment using version control software
- Passion for building user-friendly web applications and acute attention to detail.
- Should work independently for SCRUM based project.
Soft skills / Other Skills
'• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work effectively independently and/or as part of a team
• Excellent in verbal and written English.
• Must be a Team Player with Positive attitude.
• Good grasping and self-learning abilities.
Thanks & Regards,
Gurneet Duggal | Senior HR (Talent Acquisition)
The Digital Group, Pyramid Building, Plot No.5
Rajeev Gandhi InfoTech Park, Phase 1 Hinjewadi, Pune-411057, India
Cell: +91 8411972361 |Off: +91 20 6653 2051 (Ext. 133) | Fax: +91 20 66532052
NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: The information contained in this e-mail message, together with any attachments thereto, is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any use, copying, disclosure or dissemination by a person other than the intended recipient(s) or the taking of any action in reliance upon the information contained in this e-mail or any of the attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete/destroy all copies of this communication. Thank you.
"I don’t see problems, I see challenges and solutions."
Go Green,Please think twice before you print this E-mail.