MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
Minimum 2 years of experience in a Oracle database management on RAC.
Should have hands on experience on installation, configuration, troubleshooting and dataguard.
Preferred exposure on 12C
Should have work experience on 11g.
Excellent troubleshooting skills
Preferred woked in BFSI/ PSU.
Open to work on related technologies like Oracle Weblogic.
Ability to troubleshoot in a large enterprise environment, Self-motivated, , Excellent communication skills for working effectively with other team members and user groups; Problem solving ability
Outstanding interpersonal skills, Logic oriented, Mature, Crisis and Conflict resolution
Co-ordinating and getting the work done from different teams.
4. Relationship building
Primary purpose of the position:
Responsible for software development and maintenance of all the applications.
Essential duties / responsibilities of the position:
• Support production/non production oracle database services to ensure the highest standards of availability resilience, integrity, security and performance required by client business
• Install, configure and maintain Oracle Standalone and RAC databases
• Administration, performance monitoring, reporting, and root cause analysis
• Management, Implement, maintain database design, creation, backups and recovery
• Installation, upgrades, migrations and maintenance of databases - including patching
• Able to manage the Oracle Database environments for multiple applications (Oracle and Non-Oracle)
• Assist with High availability and Disaster recovery setup(DR), Database Health Checks and optimization, Monitoring and management setup/configuration.
Database and applications security, as well as Backup and recovery.
• Should be able to work as Independent Resource
• Excellent Troubleshooting skills
• Willing to work in Rotational(24*7) shift.