I WISH TO INTRODUCE MYSELF AS INDU, A CONSULTANT IN SAI MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS AND PLACEMENT AGENTS TO GUJARAT GUARDIAN LTD: AN AMERICAN FLOAT GLASS MNC LOCATED IN ANKALESHWAR, GUJARAT. THEY MAKE ARCHITECHTURAL GLASS AND AUTOMOTIVE GLASS AND NEED FOR EXPANSION PLANS: TERRTIORY SALES MANAGER. ANY B.E WITH TOTAL EXPERIENCE 4-10 YEARS. ONLY PROFESSIONALS WHO CAN RE-LOCATE TO ANY PART OF INDIA NEEDS TO APPLY. CALL INDU, AT 09944442912
MY EMAIL ID IS: [HIDDEN TEXT]
IGNORE THIS MAIL IF U HAVE APPLIED BEFORE
ABOUT GUJARAT GUARDIAN LIMITED
Gujarat Guardian Limited is a member of a group of companies led by Guardian Industries Corp. (U.S.A), one of the worldâs leading manufacturers of float and fabricated glass. The company has a strong emphasis on the pursuit of growth and excellence of its people, product and services. As an industry-leader Gujarat Guardian Limited has a strong network of dealers and authorised retailers and the MODIGUARDÂ® name enjoys strong brand image. The company strives to maintain its focus by providing exceptional customer service.
The plant is located in Ankleshwar, in Bharuch district approximately 60 km from Surat and 80 km from Vadodara. The nearest railway station is Ankleshwar (10 km from plant) and Bharuch (20 km from plant). The nearest airport is Vadodara (90 km from plant). Mumbai is approximately 350 km from Ankleshwar and Ahmedabad is 200 km away.
A joint venture between Guardian Industries Corp. and Modi Rubber, it is the first and now one of the leading float glass manufacturer in India, producing the âMODIGUARDÂ®â brand float glass and mirrors. It was set up in 1993 with its manufacturing unit at Ankleshwar, Gujarat.
1. Architectural Glass
2. Mirror and Decorative Glass
3. High Performance Glass
The company township is located just 300 meters from the plant which houses about 100 duplex houses for its' employees. The township boasts of a CBSE school, a guest house with restaurant, swimming pool, a tennis court, an ultra modern recreation center with a fully equipped gymnasium, sports facilities like Squash, Badminton, Table Tennis, a health spa comprising of a steam bath and Jacuzzi, a flood-lit ground for playing cricket and volleyball, a jogging track and also a shopping center. The Township has continuous filtered water supply, piped cooking gas and has DG power back up for uninterrupted power supply. Broadband internet through cable and Tata Sky DTH connection is also available for each residence. Almost all major festivals are celebrated in the township with fun filled activities, contests and get-togethers.
Job Requirement: Territory Sales Manager
Job title: Territory Sales Manager
Position reports to Regional Sales Manager
To manage sales activities in the region through devising marketing strategy to promote product pull, brand, customer base and management of dealers. To achieve sales target for the region on daily basis.
1. To promote sales in terms of volume, pricing, dealership network and promotion.
2. To handle multiple products and ensuring sales volume as per target set.
3. To ensure timely order processing and shipping ensuring customer satisfaction.
4. To strategise sales activities keeping in mind sales forecast, market trends, competitorâs activities etc.
5. To handle quality complaints and other issues related to product in efficient manner.
1. Ensure sales target is met in the region. To initiate different sales promotion activities like dealers meet, product demonstration, customer visit, technical forums, customer knowledge session, visits to institutions and processors etc.
2. To coordinate with Inside Sales for production of Cut-Sizes as per the requirement of customer and with Shipping for despatch of material from plant.
3. To maintain long term business relationship with dealers.
4. Management of Sales Recovery and RFA.
5. New product promotion and market feedback to management for better sales strategies.
6. Manage product pricing keeping in view market condition.
7. Exploration of new markets in the region and establish new customer base.
1. Candidate should be full time Bachelor in engineering degree holder in Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical / Civil from Premier College.
1. The candidate should have 4 â" 6 years of experience in Sales and Marketing in manufacturing company of repute.
2. Preferably from Manufacturing / Building Material Industry
1. Should have excellent Sales Management skills with focus on management of dealer.
2. Should have handled sales of a particular area independently.
3. Should have conceptualized, initiated and implemented sales promotion activity in past.
4. Should have potential to handle multiple products with different customer base.
5. Should have proven record of excelling sales target on regular basis.
6. Should be ready to relocate to any part of India - Must
7. Should be open to extensive travel if required
8. Stable physical condition
9. Age Band â" 25 to 30 years
1. Knowledge of building product sales would be an added advantage.
2. Should be able to communicate across levels.
1. Selling & Marketing Skills
2. Convincing and excellent communication skills
3. Clarity of thoughts
4. Interpersonal Skill
Candidate should be comfortable to work in Flat Organisation
YOU COULD LOG ON TO: www.modiguard.co.in for company profile
For information about parent company: Log on to: www.guardian.com for company profile.
KINDLY SEND FOLLOWING DETAILS: IN MY EMAIL ID: [HIDDEN TEXT]
1. Open for relocation to ANY PART OF INDIA
2. Your total years of experience in SALES, DEALERSHIP MGMT, MEETING ARCHITECTS? YES / NO
WHAT ARE THE LANGUAGES YOU SPEAK?ENGLISH, HINDI, TAMIL etc
3. Current CTC
4. Expected CTC
5. Notice period
AWAITING YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL
WITH BEST REGARDS
GOD BE WITH U
SAI MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS