1. Experience of solid 2+ years in MS Dynamics CRM Handled more than 4 projects
2. Should have a mix of functional and technical skills in MS Dynamics CRM
3. Ability to handle customers and prospects in a smooth manner (excellent communication, negotiation, analytical, documentation and followup skills)
3. Should be able to design new solution
4. Handling of CRM forms, screens, views, workflows and reports development
5. Technical specifications documentation
6. Data migration and integration mappings using SQL Integration Services, Scribe or Web Services experience
7. Property domain knowledge would be an advantage
8. Knowledge of Dynamics CRM Integration with Oracle EBS, Dynamics GP or Nav would be an added advantage.
9. Knowledge on Add-on for Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be an added advantage
10. Excellent written and verbal communication skill- English
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Walkin for you