Job details as below :
Position: Technical Project Manager
Location: Jakarta (Indonesia)
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor of Technology / Engineering in Information Technology/ MCA (Regular from reputed University or College)
• Minimum 7+ years of experience in Project Management in Enterprise & digital transformation solution.
• Understanding of SDLC and experience in Agile Methodology.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
Enterprise & Digital Solutions:
Understanding of cloud based solution.
Understanding of delivering solution in a virtualized environment
Developing and maintaining existing applications.
Assistance in getting UAT approved by the client.
Making the project live within communicated timelines.
Preparing project Plan and executing sprints.
Lead a team of engineers in design, development, test, and deployment of various modules and services
Work on sprint planning and day to day activities as well long-term vision
Be a technology leader and drive innovation
Make sure the deliverable is of highest quality
Work with stake holders and execs to explain the roadmap, resolve dependencies, tackle issues.
Experience in defining and executing professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle
Strong analytic and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience engaging and influencing peers and executives.
Define a governance process for the projects which can be used to track regular progress.
• Programming Languages: AngularJS, NodeJS, Java, J2EE, design patterns.
• Webservices: REST, jSON etc.
• Databases – Oracle, MySQL, NoSQL (REDIS, MongoDB, Memcache etc.)
• Frameworks: Hibernate. Spring
• Tools: STS, Eclipse.
• OS:- Linux, Unix