Kofax Total Agility Requirement (6 to 8 yrs of experience)
- Excellent understanding of KTA and BPM development best practices
- Should have worked on multiple Kofax total Agility applications
- Thorough knowledge of KTA architecture, process model, design, custom UI development
Kofax Capture experience is mandatory which includes -upgrades, maintenance, backend changes, scripting, troubleshooting, coding etc.
- Kofax product understanding, with design and development of imaging and workflow application using these products
- Experience with Kofax KIC, KTA, data extraction etc
- Experience working on Kofax Analytics and should have designed/developed reporting
- Hands on experience in Kofax product suits Installation and upgrade activities.
- Should be able to work in challenging situation and environment.
- Good oral and written communication skill, Customer interaction skill and collaborative team working.
- Provide Analysis & Design model (High Level Design) / Architecture and a direction for a project
- Own Analysis & Design model (HLD) or architecture of a project
- Ensure quality of technical deliverables of a project
The person in this job is responsible for the following:
Balanced Scorecard PerspectivePrimary Duties or Major Activities
1. Interact with business and technical stakeholders to understand requirements, challenges and expectations
2. Understand the customer and end user requirement (both explicit and implicit)
3. Ensure quality of deliverables to the satisfaction of the customer and end user expectation
4. Support functional requirements gathering.
5. Ensure all the non-functional requirement is captured
1. Understanding requirements of the project in-line with the overall project scope
2. Develop & own Architect / High Level design. Ensure and own high quality technical deliverables
3. Work with Analyst & designer / Senior developers to ensure detailed design is as per architecture, standards and meets all the requirement (Implicit and explicit)
4. Work with developer to ensure implementation / development of code as per the design & standards and meets requirement (implicit and explicit)
5. Assist PO / Architect in developing detailed project plan
6. Assist Project Lead for the successful execution of the project (estimation, dependency identification, reviews, customer satisfaction etc)
7. Adherence to standards and guidelines
8. Peer reviews
9. Ensure on-time delivery of allocated tasks
10. Support during software deployment and post go-live activities
11. Root cause analysis & corrective measures on defects / issues identified
12. Compliance to SLK policies and procedures like Timesheet/Leaves management etc.
1. Contribute to Organizational knowledge base thus bringing in reusability and reducing operational cost
2. Quality of deliverables as defined by the SLK Process and thus reduce re-work
3. Contribute to re-usable of code / components
1. To guide / mentor Analyst & Designer and development team to perform their job efficiently
2. Conducting reviews with team members on the work assigned and resolve if there are any issues / concerns on the deliverables.
3. Help Project owner in identifying and allocating right resources, considering the project needs , skill set and aptitude of the r resources
4. Team Collaboration
5. Learning initiatives as per the plan
Technology / Domain Solutions
1. Explore new technology trends and apply in appropriate scenarios to deliver value to team, customer and Organization
2. Be appraised about trends in technology / domain related solution
1. Understand requirements, challenges and expectations
2. Provide Reports
3. Requirements gathering
1. Quality of Project plan/design
2. Quality of deliverables
4. Schedule adherence
5. Contribution to improve development process
6. Adherence to delivery Processes and associated tools
7. Adherence to organizational policies & processes – like time sheets filling, attendance & leave, appraisal etc
1. Organizational knowledge base
2. Code Quality as defined by the SLK Process
3. Contribution to re-usable of code / components
1. Understand Project Domain
2. Upgrade Technical and domain skills
3. Upgrade Personal skills and competency
4. Building Team Relationships
5. Adherence to organizational policies & processes – like time sheets filling, attendance & leave, appraisal etc.
7. Performance reviews
8. Issue resolution
9. Hiring process
10. Attend & effectively utilize L&D Trainings