· Develop, execute, and monitor online talent/candidate search campaigns using a variety of internet search engines as a delivery vehicle for producing quality candidates
· Develop and execute innovative search and marketing techniques to generate a pool of candidates necessary to staff open positions
· Ensure candidates are moving through the hiring process in a timely manner
· Follow up with both candidates and hiring managers as needed
· Meet with management and recruiting staff on a regular basis to collaborate on optimum approaches to strengthen candidate pool, including annual recruiting strategies and diversity initiatives
· Implement creative and targeted search/marketing strategies that help recruiting staff be more successful in pipelining both active and passive candidates, including managing internet job postings for all e-recruiting sites
· Report on effective recruiting trends and make recommendations based on recruiting data
· Develop, track and analyze all e-recruiting programs to optimize investments
· Collaborate with internship coordinator to develop, execute, and manage effective campus recruiting campaigns, including conducting research to improve business relationships with colleges and universities
· Create and update database of potential candidates
Education and professional qualifications
· A University Degree is preferred
· Ideally 1-2 years of IT hiring experience preferably in start-up culture
Knowledge & Skills
· Knowledge of IT industry is a must.
· Ability to prioritize and complete a high volume of work, managing multiple projects and coordinating multiple requests to successful completion
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent interviewing, assessment, negotiation, and communication skills
· Proven ability to take initiative and build strong and productive personal relationships
· Excellent creative thinking and writing proficiency
· Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
· Sound business acumen
· Strong analytical skills
· Pipeline of qualified candidates
· Responsiveness, quality of execution
· Understanding where to find candidates based on roles.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases