• Tracheostomy, RT Tube, Ventilator, ICU, Vital Signs Checking, Dressing, Catheterization, IV Infusion etc.
• Candidate has to visit patient home/ Hospitals/Offices.
• Administer nursing services.
• Handover work log during shift.
• Assess patient condition by monitoring vital signs Records patient information by making entries in the patient journal.
• Administering oxygen Maintaining oxygen supply and equipment.
• Notifying agency nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
• Helps patients care for themselves by introducing and teaching assisted living techniques, such as using a cane or walker, using special utensils to eat, using special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene needs.
• Administers treatments by dispensing medications - injections changing bandages.
• Reviewing patient care journal keeping family informed.
• Fresher can also apply.
Interview Date: - 14th September 2017
Contact Person: - Nahid Ali- 7022619695
Experience: 1 - 3 Years.
Salary Offered – Upto 3.5 LPA +Travelling Reimbursement
Education – B.Sc Nursing / GNM / ANM