• Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
• Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
• Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
• Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
• Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
• Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
• Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
• Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
• Distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
• Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
• Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
• Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI
• Product promotions and other Marketing & Business Development Activities.
• Responsible for the achievement of set goals on marketing and distribution.
• Assist/ manage the integral process of product development, portfolio management. Establish distribution customer partnership for long term sales growth.
• Managing participation in Domestic events related to DTC. Key Skills:Requirements
• Master’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• Past experience in marketing preferred.
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
• Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
• Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, Knowledge of Hubspot
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Qualification : Post Graduate