Sr. MANAGER - FINANCE, ACCOUNTS
Education: B.Com. / M.Com. with CA.
Experience: 5 - 6 years of Experience.
* Ensure Timely Updation of Accounts, Month End Closure & Monthly Reporting.
* Ensure to follow all the SOPs Applicable.
* Manage Team People & guide them in Managing their Activities.
* Complete General Ledger Review & ensure Timely Corrections.
* Timely Preparation of Monthly / Quarterly/ Annual Financial Statements.
* Preparation of Monthly P&L, Balance Sheet, Variance Analysis etc. * Provide MIS on Receivables, Inventory levels, Payables.
* Review of Internal Audit Observations, Take Corrective Actions by consulting with VP Finance.
* Concerned Operational Heads & provide Executive Summary to VP Finance.
* Payment of Statutory Dues, Repayment of Debts, Interest Payments, Duties & Taxes, Filing Returns.
* Co Ordination with Banks on Day to Day Matters.
* Timely Submission of Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Reports to Banks.
* Ensure to Utilize Working Capital in the Manner by which Interest Cost is at Minimum Levels.
Job Location: Bangalore / Bengaluru
For our Latest Job Openings Visit:
Visit our Blogs:
HITECH PLACEMENTS, Bangalore.