You will be responsible for key corporate clients spread across Mumbai . Your specific focus will be in Shop & Establishment Act compliance . However, being a company engaged in statutory compliance services, you will be expected to be conversant with Labour Law as well. You must ensure proper monthly, quarterly & annual compliance. You will manage & mentor a team of 5 Compliance executives located at the client site. You will be the first point of contact for all compliance activities of the client. You will be required to send routine MIS reports to the Business Head on these activities. Must be able to foster good client relationship and achieve client satisfaction.Job Location
– Gurgaon / GurugramQualification
- Any Graduate. Best if having Diploma/Degree /MBA in Labour Law.Experience
- 4+ years experience in handling Statutory Compliance in Shop & Establishment Act. Desired Skills
• Provide subject matter guidance to the client i.e. Shop & Establishment Act
• Exposure to Payroll compliance like PF,ESI,PT, etc is essential.
• Understanding of Labour Law,CLRA,Factories Act will be a plus
• Good Team management and leadership ability
• Excellent Relationship / networking capability
• Excellent communication skills in English & Local language
• Computer Savvy - hands on knowledge in Excel, word, PPT & internet usage.
Contact : R.Vaidyanathan - 9840919226, Vignesh V - 9840874284