– Any degree, additional qualification of BLL / Diploma in law will be welcome
Experience – 3+ yrs in a similar capacity
• Ability to manage the outsourced manpower located at various projects in and around Bangalore
• Capable of coordinating with managers in Chennai and Delhi for projects in their region.
• Make periodical visit to Bangalore project sites to inspect the same, interact with client HR and resolve issue, if any.
• Coordinate with manpower agencies for manpower for various projects
• Prepare interview / offer/ confirmation letters
• Ensure timely payment of GST/PF/ESI by man power agency to Govt of India & obtain proof of payment .
• Receive invoice from manpower agency
• Prepare monthly payroll for raising invoice and submitting to client
• Liaison with Govt. Officials from Labour,ESI,PF,PT,CLRA, etc. for submitting monthly returns and resolve issues if any.
• Having basic understanding of Labor Law will be an advantage
• Coordinate with insurance Co for renewal,claims,etc.
• Must be able to speak ,read & write Kannada . Good if able to speak Hindi
• Computer Savvy: Good in Word and Excel
Apply : [HIDDEN TEXT] ; [HIDDEN TEXT]
Contact : Vaidyanathan R - 9840919226 ; Indhu J – 9600008133