Informatica’s IT team develops, implements, and supports the cutting-edge technology that drives our enterprise success. Within IT, the Finance Applications team is responsible for supporting and managing key financial applications including Oracle Cloud, OneSource, Cadency, Corptax & more.
As a team member, you can expect a fast-paced, technically challenging environment where your contributions directly impact the group’s success. You would be part of a highly energetic group of professionals who value different opinions and are motivated by the challenges of the technology industry. You will work closely with Finance, Procurement, IT Operations and other cross functional stakeholders to manage key projects and deliveries along with providing recommendations to the system architectures.Your Opportunity
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Applications based in Bangalore, India, you will gain the reputation for being the go-to person/trusted advisor with our Finance/IT organization, helping to drive and support our systems as well as future roadmap. You will work closely with your peers & business users to manage project & build executions.
In this role, you will be part of a tightly knit, high-energy IT Applications team. You will expand your skills by working with Finance business processes and a portfolio of industry leading technologies spanning Oracle Cloud, CorpTax/Cadency SaaS systems and integrations to numerous other applications like SFDC/Workday etc. In short, you will never be bored. You will challenge yourself with a wide variety of projects and you will have many opportunities to make a positive impact and grow your career.Our Ideal Candidate
You are a passionate, energetic, organized and collaborative experienced Business Analyst with outstanding intellectual curiosity, clear communication, strong Finance business processes knowledge and the ability to influence cross functional IT teams. You are a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, able to think big (while paying careful attention to details), and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that exceed customer expectations.
You can understand the big picture, including best practices, as well as an ability to apply a disciplined and detail-oriented approach to execution. You can operate and thrive in a fast paced environment, have a strong work ethic and love technology as well as business processes. You show initiative, can prioritize, influence and execute.Your Responsibilities
- Work closely with end users to identify and document functional requirements for enhancements/upgrades to financial systems, including Oracle Cloud, One Source, etc
- Coordinate process changes with senior members of Finance, able to understand & capture big picture impacts
- Play a key role in upcoming roadmap projects including Financial ERP, Rev Rec solution & other.
- Perform Operational support for Procure to Pay value stream– iProcurement, Purchasing, Accounts Payables, Payments, Web Center Forms, Sourcing Cloud, Supplier Qualification/portal, Expenses)
- Develop documentation and provide communication/training to end users
- Work closely with the technical team to ensure the system solution meets the documented requirements
- Develop, manage and implement a testing plan to ensure the system meets end user requirements
- Ensure that user requests are continuously tracked as a means of identifying common problems that may require a global solution
- Create queries/reports for one- time analysis and ongoing use
- Support integrations with external applications (Concur, Financial Force, SFDC, Workday etc).
- Able to work in global/decentralized model involving Shared services center and managed services
- Willing to learn and support other Financial value streams – like Order to Cash and Record to Report
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst supporting a Finance/procurement organization
- Extensive business process knowledge, configuration and hands on experience (minimum of 3 years) with Procure to Pay (PO, AP, Sourcing, Supplier, Invoice automation, Payments, Expenses) including multi-currency, VAT, document sequencing and alternate accounts
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with Oracle Cloud (preferable) or Oracle EBS
- Experience handling cross-functional projects with applications like Salesforce, Workday etc
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication, and facilitation skills
- Self-motivation, proactive and willingness to learn with a strong sense of accountability and a proven track record of delivering results
- Must work well under pressure, be sensitive to deadlines, be able to interact in a team environment, be able to adapt quickly to change, deep attention to details and possess excellent analytical, problem solving and customer service skills
- Experience in business requirements gathering, process analysis and design, gap analysis, functional design specifications, system configuration, and development of system tests, procedures and documentation
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Business, IT or a related discipline