Job Title: Accounts Executive / Trainee Accounts Executive (Accounts Receivable)
Location: Antra India Office, Madhapur, Hyderabad
Timings: 6PM to 3AM IST (US East Timings)
1) This is a night shift role. The candidate will be part of the Accounts Team and will work along with the current team and coordinate with the Contracts Team as a cross functional resource. Hence please do not apply if you cannot work in the nights.
In this position the candidate will provide administrative to the AR & Accounts Teams, undertaking clerical tasks such as typing, filing, making phone calls, handling mail and basic bookkeeping.
Working directly under the guidance of the Senior Executive of the AR Team. As well as helping the manager, accounts assistants also deal with customers and external agencies.
Other duties and responsibilities of the job include:
● Working with spreadsheets and journals.
● Preparing statutory accounts.
● Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
● Controlling credit and chasing debt.
● Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
Desired Candidate Profile:
● 4 - 6 years accounts receivable
● High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
● Excellent data entry skills
● Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
● Effective verbal, listening and written communication skills
● Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
● Ability to work independently or as a team member
● Ability to work with a diverse group of people
● Frequently work in on projects that require deadlines
Who We Are:
Established in Washington DC Metro area in 2008, Antra has been a leading Information Technology Services provider and has been working diligently to help businesses address critical skill gaps between modern technology adaptation and business enablement to support growth and reach business targets.
Our services combine technical knowledge and business savviness to enhance IT capabilities in a cost effective manner.
● 300+employees Company
○ 200 + Technology Consultants in US working at various Clients in IT staff augmentation and IT solution delivery models
○ 50+ Internal administrative and delivery team
● Has offices in Washington, D.C metro region and in Hyderabad, India
● Our employees work on competitive solutions at Fortune 1000 companies
We have lots of ideas, lots of potential and we need someone to help us execute a grand vision. We are a young and vibrant company looking for like-minded people who will help us reach new heights. We thrive in diverse set of experience around us and we welcome high-energy individuals from the IT staffing industry.
What We Offer:
● Great, positive work environment
● Challenging and rewarding work
● Opportunity to learn, earn and grow
● A chance to enhance your career
● A diverse set of experiences you will always remember and that you can take with you anywhere you go