Job Title : Solution Architect
Job Description :
The Solution Architect (SA) will be responsible for executing pre-sales activities and closely work with sales team during client interface. SA will also be responsible for demand generation, solution selling and enabling organization in winning the deals.
• Demand generation
• Conduct executive / solution workshops
• Solution Selling and Prepare solution deliverables with SOW.
• Engage & understand clients business challenges and translate them into IT solution Position
• Pre-Sales activities.
• Preparing presentation for clients
• Prepare Design / BOM / SOW.
• Project Kick Off.
• Attend project kick off and ensure smooth SA (Solution Architecture) handover
• Keeping technical partner certifications updated for self.
• Meeting booking, revenue, & profitability goals for particular Line Of Business.
Experience & Qualification:
- Engineering / Science Graduate.
- 5 + years of experience with at least 3 + years in Presales / Consulting.
- Proven track record developing solutions around the following
o Virtualization, storage, data center facilities, disaster recovery, backup and recovery, data center consolidation, migration and relocation, cloud, data center build and facilities, virtual desktops, business continuity and understanding application workloads
- Understanding of key infrastructure applications Active Directory, Exchange, Sharepoint, Databases
- Experience in providing consulting, assessment services & proof of concepts in following:
Server consolidation and virtualization using VMWare
Design and Architecting of SAN solutions in storage, backup and replication in EMC or Network Appliance solutions
Design & Architecting of Backup solutions (i.e. Symantec, Avamar, Datadomain)
Working knowledge of Operating Systems Windows and various flavor of Unix Solaris, AIX, HP Unix etc. Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- Should possess very good written & verbal communication skills alongwith impactful presentat