JOB & REQUIREMENT :
• 2 to 4 years of hands on experience.
• C++ on Microsoft windows platform
• Multi-threading concepts, COM/DCOM, COM+
• Should have analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Preferably possess 1 or more Microsoft Certifications
• Real world experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology - must have been part of 2-3 projects with this SDLC
• Fulltime Bachelor and/or Master degree in engineering(or MCA) with a minimum of 60% grade
• The ability to work independently and in small teams, partner effectively cross-group, and manage multiple priorities and deliverables concurrently
• Demonstrated ability and experience in the entire product development cycle: from design, implementation, and debugging, to shipping and maintenance.
Sayali: 02262231985//[HIDDEN TEXT]
Janice: 7506186535//[HIDDEN TEXT]