1. In-depth knowledge of overall Force.com ecosystem and solution components including Salesforce.com/ Salesforce1/ Force.com platform & AppExchange apps.
2. Experience in conceptualizing complex solutions using force.com platform and driving sales/ pre-sales of the solution offering as proposition to clients
3. Customer facing skills to drive large multi-country complex engagements on CRM platforms (preferably on Salesforce.com)
4. Mentoring and training new hires on Force.com platform and build teams
5. Work on business development and Pre-sales during bids and pursuits and ability to understand the business requirements and issues to come up with demos and winning solutions which help
6. Conforming to Software Development Life Cycle processes and Force.com configuration best practices during implementation
7. Must have worked in at least 8-10 Salesforce.com implementation projects as Program Manager, Business Analyst or Technical Lead or a Subject Matter Expert providing customization, development, Enhancement and support services
8. Nice to have an experience in large scale customer transformation projects where Salesforce.com has replaced legacy CRM system based on other CRM suites.
9. Certifications: Must be Salesforce.com Admin Certified and Developer Certified. Having Salesforce Technical Architect certification and TOGAF certification is a big plus.
10. Custom development experience in Force.com (Apex, visualforce), integration with other enterprise applications and salesforce.com ecosystem applications.
11. Experience with Enterprise Integration and ETL tools.
12. Comprehend the Business/IT drivers and work with the Stakeholders to arrive at the Salesforce.com Rollout Strategy, be it migration, transformation or consolidation.
13. Understand customer's business requirements and technical environment to architect the optimal solution.
14. Design solutions on the Salesforce.com Platform leveraging design patterns (standards & solution specific).
15. Collaborate with the different product vendors/app groups while designing the interfaces with 3rd party services, backend systems and various monitoring/analytical tools.
16. Perform quality assurance on deliverables and work products
17. Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues.
18. Recommend best practices.
Other preferred Skills
-Good presentation skills
-Knowledge of iPad, iPhone, PDA, Smartphone, and tablet technologies.
-Proven ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines and documenting progress towards those deadlines.
-Excellent communication skills (must be able to interface with both technical and business leaders in the organization)
-Ability to be a self-starter and can provide leadership
-Strong analytical skills to solve and model complex business requirements are a plus
-Bachelor's degree in computer science.
-Experience working on Pharma/Life Sciences projects will be a plus
-A minimum of 5 years of relevant technology experience in designing and developing solutions.