- Must possess coding best practices and understand the limitations of Apex coding
- Candidates should have experience in integrating Salesforce with external systems using SOAP/REST Services
- Experience in working with Force.com Bulk API and the Metadata API
- Must have sound implementation knowledge of workflow rules, validation rule, approval process, reports and dashboards
- Experience using Apex Data Loader and other ETL tools such as Informatica
- Experience with database development, SQL or PL/SQL, database schemas, stored procedures is essential
- Follow unit testing and test class best practices and should be capable of coding for positive and negative scenarios in testing
- Must have experience with production deployment using change set/eclipse/ANT migration TOOL and working on solving deployment errors
- Prior working experience with some integration tool is an added advantage
- Candidate should have basic understanding of admin activities like user creation, role/profile set up, Security set up etc.
Good to have : Salesforce mobile development using Salesforce1/vfmobile; Experience with Heroku, ngForce.
InitiateFirst Information Services
p: 040-48552422 m: 8328363812
e: [HIDDEN TEXT]