• You’ll be responsible for creating, editing and optimizing content to match users' needs and then reporting on web page performance using tools such as Google Analytics.
• Analyze data and deliver recommendations through Analytics tools.
• You will also look to grow brand awareness via exciting and relevant outreach campaigns.
• Keep up to date with the latest SEO developments, advocating best practice and sharing your insights across the team.
• Ensure activity is completed in a timely fashion and to a high standard.
• Supporting the SEO team with regular competitor analysis and identifying opportunities to improve our performance
Knowledge & Skills Desired:
Strong understanding of SEO analytics
Is an expert in SEO – so that key insights can be provided to Senior Management.
Strong commercial and business awareness
Analytical and technical mind
Self-starter and proactive
Strong relationship management, problem solving, implementation and organizational skills.
Ability to cope in a fast-paced and commercially focused environment