The Informatica Cloud team is responsible for building the leading integration-Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) product to provide Data Integration, Data Quality, Information Lifecycle Management, Test Data Management, Master Management and other Information Management solution as a service on the Cloud. Thousands of customers rely on our service for moving billions of records every day.Your Opportunity
As a senior software engineer on the Informatica Cloud team, you will work with a world class team of engineers to design and build the next generation cloud platform.Our Ideal Candidate
You are a professional software engineer working on developing and maintaining the build environment. You are willing to work on many different projects, and interested in assuming various responsibilities. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced development environment, and are self-motivated and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.Your Responsibilities
You will be based in Bangalore, India and will:
- Define and implement for source control, continuous integration, and release automation through collaboration with the development team.
- Automate the build and deployment process with the existing tools in addition to creating and maintaining scripts. Coordinate, build, rehearse and deploy releases to production.
- Monitor and communicate build status, issues and changes to the development team.
- Document build and deployment processes.
- Work on best practices for ongoing parallel development, featuring branching, merging, and common library management.
- Participate in other product build and release processes as necessary.
- 3+ years of experience in working with software build, continuous integration, continuous delivery and deployment tools
- 3+ years of experience with source control system and branch strategy, Perforce or Git preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with build tools: Ant, Maven and/or Gradle.
- 2+ years of experience with continuous integration systems, Jenkin preferred
- Development experience with automation script: Terraform, Chef and/or Ansible, is desired
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and tool, such as Docker, AWS and Azure is a big plus
- Experience with continuous delivery and deployment, such as Spinnaker, is a plus
- Able to work independently with little direct supervision and take initiative
- Experience in Agile development methodologies and release management techniques
- Proven ability to work well with others in a fast paced, iterative product definition and development environment
- Strong interpersonal skills along with excellent oral and written communication abilities.
- BS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline; advanced degree preferred