Informatica Cloud is the industry leading Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) platform for integrating applications that run on the platform. The Cloud Operations team is not only responsible for day-to-day operations, currently running over 1 million integration tasks that transfer over 11 Billion transactions per day, but collaborating with R&D teams to design and develop the next generation of the integration platform.Your Opportunity
You are a bright, organized, and dedicated Software as a Service Operations Administrator with deep knowledge in Linux administration, Microsoft technologies, networking and server monitoring, and Software engineering. You will become the primary contact in supporting our 24 x 7 SaaS operation environment, working with vendors, migrating different products into Cloud (like AWS and Azure), automate the delivery, maintenance, monitoring the services and also coordinating/collaborating with R&D and IT to implement product delivery processes.
This newly created position will report to the Manager of Operations, Informatica Cloud and is based in the companys Bangalore, India location. You will be a key contributor in a lean and high impact team that is aligned in different geographic locations. You will work closely with the Informatica Cloud R&D team and Informatica IT teams to ensure quality execution and delivery. Our Ideal Candidate
You are a motivated, organized, and technically competent individual, who has excellent communication skills, has hands-on experience in server administration, a strong analytical mind, has been involved with monitoring automation of daily tasks, and is proficient in procedure and process documentation. You are capable of working with managed hosting vendors, and effectively coordinating multiple projects involving cross-functional teams.Your Responsibilities
Your QualificationsProfessional/Academic Experience:
- Manage Informatica Cloud Services Operations (ICSO), providing 24 x 7 x 365 monitoring support to meet committed service level agreements (SLAs), and manage product delivery processes.
- Support IaaS infrastructure, day-to-day application management in a multi-protocol environment; ensure product delivery process and customer satisfaction that exceeds published service levels.
- Implement operation harness to support development and testing activities.
- Configuration management using tools like Puppet, Ansible, Chef etc.
- Automate processes using any scripting language (Bash, Perl or Python).
- Develop 24x7 monitoring solution via Nagios framework.
- Demonstrate knowledge of load balancers VIPs, architecting fault tolerant systems, and firewalls.
- Support infrastructure deployment effort with Amazon, Azure etc.
- Enforce CCM and manage operation documentation via MediaWiki.
- 3 or more years of overall Network/IT administration experience in administering Cloud computing production environment and critical business services.
- Advanced server platform administration expertise, and demonstrated knowledge in performing compliance and security audits and validating disaster recovery capabilities.
- Understanding of basic QA processes and MySQL administration; other database technologies a plus.
- Ability to work under considerable pressure managing multiple tasks and priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality results with attention to details.
- Strong interpersonal and team communications skills are essential; must be able to clearly document processes, policies, and procedures in a timely basis.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Scripting and automation (SCM) in at least two languages.
- Experience with Tomcat Web Server and administration.
- Extensive administration knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems on an enterprise level.
- Experience in MySQL, MSSQL Server, and/or Oracle.
- Understanding of multi-protocol environment, and possess basic network management knowledge and skills.
- Extensive experience with infrastructure monitoring tools, and SaaS application measurement tools.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of Storage and Backup technologies (SAN, NAS)