The role of Senior Executive – QA in the UK Payroll team is to check payrolls, note errors, prepare necessary documents and assure that the client deliverables are error free. The role reports into the QA Process Leader.
Some of the key activities that the Quality Assurance Executive will have responsibility for are:
• Complete assigned tasks accurately, completely, on time by following the process checklists and documentation
• Complete all updates of internal systems.
• Check processed payroll and generate reports as per checklist
• Keep update of change in statutory requirements
• Communicate with the team with error correcting procedures.
• Eye for detail and passion for excellence.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Payroll knowledge preferred
• Commerce graduate preferred
• Should have good written and verbal English skills.
• Motivated, self-starter individual with a can-do attitude.
• Ability to understand process SLAs.
• Plan, monitor and manage activities for self and can be a good team player.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
Experience: Min: 2 Yrs Max: 9 Yrs
Job Location : Pune
Salary : As per Market standards
Work Timing : 1 – 10 pm (We don’t have pick and drop facility)
Contact Person : Pawan Burman
Email id : [HIDDEN TEXT]
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Walkin for you