The role of a Senior Executive Accounts is to ensure that the tasks assigned are completed on time, accurately and completely. He is responsible for understanding the promised service to his client(s). He is responsible for following all the agreed processes and procedures diligently and without any requirement for follow-up from his line manager. His responsibilities includes attending all training programs assigned to him, attend periodic team meetings, feedback sessions and to seek clarifications where the process or deliverables are unclear to him.
He is responsible to ensure that his attendance is regular and his absences are planned.
The Senior Executive Accounts reports into the Process Leader and is required to escalate issues to his direct line manager related to client servicing. There are no roles that report into the Senior Customer Service Executive.
The Senior Executive Accounts should have at least 24 months of experience or should have worked as a CSE in TopSource for 12 months.
Some of the key the responsibilities include the following:
• Complete assigned tasks accurately, completely, on time by following the process checklists and documentation
• Complete all updates of internal systems and timesheet processing etc.
• Processing of information in to the systems.
• Capable of resolving client/employee email queries within agreed service levels
• Any other duties required or directed to deliver the business objective of the company
• Must have 2 plus years of overall experience
• B.com background
• Preference would be given to candidates who have experience in working in international work environment
• Should have good written and spoken English.
• Motivated, self-starter individual with high level of integrity, intensity and activity with a can-do attitude.
• Disciplined process oriented work style
• Able to work effectively under pressure
• Ability to work equally well either independently or as part of a team
Experience: Min: 2 Yrs Max: 4 Yrs
Job Location: Pune
Salary: As per Market standards
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Walkin for you