Job Title : Senior Analyst, Key Account Management
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : Minimum 5 years & above
Qualification : Management graduate , PG in shipping/foreign trade/MBA
Job Description :
India / GAP Customer Onsite
Department :APLL ILS KAM
1. Brief Description
The position would be responsible for Key Client Management in terms of key client retention/growth , business solutions development, deep selling , revenue optimization and monitoring of operational handling/service delivery of select set of key clients within a specified region and currently focussed on ILS LOB (Buyers Consolidation Services) across India/South Asia region. Any additional region within the scope of coverage for Key clients assigned would be as management decision from time to time basis client requirements.
2. Key Result Areas
(1) Strong Focus on assigned customer/client in terms of client maintenance , additional revenue / profit generation from existing revenue streams as well as by exploring new business growth opportunities within the assigned KAM accounts.CNS KAM Business Development responsibility within the assigned client cluster.
(2) Implementing innovative logistics solutions, continuous improvement and service excellence initiatives , meet/exceed Key Client expectations in close liason with peers like RM/CS/Ops/SI teams and enhance the performance of the Key Client organisation to meet/suit the changes in the eco system/market environment.
(3) Closely work with BD teams across regions in looking at new product/solutuions development opportunity as well as contribute to overall growth through targeting select key target accounts/prospects.
3. Key Accountabilities/Duties
1) Client specific P&L responsibility for assigned KAM Accounts in terms of Rev/CM/EBIT Targets as well as additional revenue/profit generation through new product/new market expansion initiatives.
2) Overall planning , execution & monitoring of CNS client specific KAM strategy for India/SA region including commercials , pricing , customer service and operations related to assigned key clients.
3) Strengthen relationships with customers to grow it to the next level os engagement relationships regular visits / planned QBR Reviews / action plans etc
4) Develop opportunities for cross-selling of capabilities through joint sales with RMs/other LOBs IFS/CLS opportunities
5) Exceptions / Escalation management / Ensure Service standards are being met across locations and minimize complaints/ claims
4. SKETCH OF REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS:
(The total no. and list of the positions)
Your Manager/Supervisor G.Vipin Shankar
Director Operations & KAM , South Asia
Key Peers RM , Ops , SQ , CS
5. Important Relationships/ Communications who, why, how often
(ignore routine supervisor/subordinate communications)
Who (Job Title) Why How Often
6. Typical problems and decisions required
What sorts of problems are typical for the job? What decisions are required and what decisions are required to be referred to supervisors?
What sorts of problems are typical for the job? What decisions are required? What decisions are required to be referred to supervisors?
Relationship Management Effective response level management / Team work Any decisions affecting key client perception of APLL response levels
Service Failure Situation Contingency plan execution to offer service recovery to customer Anything which leads to serious service failure affecting cargo delivery timelines
7. Resources assigned and Typical planning horizons
8. Descriptive Quantitative Data
1. Revenue or Budget / turnover that this position is responsible.
2. Sales growth target this position is responsible Min $40,000 CM from new biz growth
3. Geographic span of control eg. Does the position manage one or multiple locations within a country. India/South Asia (Currently Debenhams + GAP backup)
4. Volume and mix of business services that job is responsible.
9. Incumbent specification
Education:The ideal candidate should possess a degree in any discipline from a reputed University/Institute, management post graduation in shipping/foreign trade/MBA would be an added advantage
Experiences: Minimum 5 years working experience in end-to-end Logistics management including sea, air, trucking , customs, CFS, warehousing etc . The domain knowledge of supply chain logistics and market practices, warehousing, transportation, freight forwarding is also essential. Strong business network with key industry stakeholders would be an added advantage.
He/She should have leadership, planning & organization, communication and analytical skills. He/She should have proficiency in PC skills. Candidate should have good relationship building , business , sales and marketing , negotiation and customer service skills. He/She should have good teamworking, creative and critical thinking skills. He/She should have good understanding of the Indian logistics industry.