• Regular interaction through emails, telephonic calls or personal meetings with clients, their employees, their vendors, their bankers, their consultants and auditors.
• Preparing / Updating SOP and related files / records on timely basis.
• Maintaining Data Back up, confidentiality and Security
• Assisting in accounting for periodic accruals – quarterly / six monthly / annual
• Advising on any accounting entries in tally software.
• Review of monthly closing of books for MIS Reporting and taking care to see adequate provisions have been made.
• Close books at year end, taking care to see adequate provisions have been made.
• After the year end and all the compliances are met (i.e. after audit and tax filings), ensure safe keeping of accounting records, documents, vouchers, files, etc.
• Advising and ensuring all applicable reconciliations are timely carried out by his Junior which would include items like Cash, Bank, Stock, Inter-company, Asset, Vendor (Party) Account, etc.
• Maintaining confidential information like password, token, etc. provided by bankers for online banking for checking bank statements, preparation of NEFT / RTGS facilities.
• Ensuring client policies are met and requisite approvals are received before making any disbursements
• Ensuring sufficient treasury position and bank balance is maintained and timely informing client on cash flow position and sending forecasts.
• Ensure timely disbursement of all payments including NEFT / RTGS payment file prepared by team.
• Review of foreign remittances (A1 and A2) documents preparing
• Ensure salary information is kept confidential within the team
• Coordinating with Client’s HR team for obtaining Payroll inputs, instructions and requisite approvals before disbursements.
• Preparing/ Verifying and checking Payroll Register, Payslips, Cheques / Letter for disbursement, etc. prepared by Junior
• Ensure proper deductions on account of Income Tax, PF, PT, etc are made while processing payroll.
• Ensuring Payroll related records, registers, etc. are properly maintained.
• Coordinating with Employees and resolving their concerns
• Prepare periodic reports on monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual basis as per client requirements (with assistance of Junior, if required)
• Assist Client in preparing Budgets
• Timely submission of MIS Reporting
• Preparing/verifying summary / statement prepared by Junior and authorizing monthly payment of tax liability under applicable laws (like IT, TDS, ST, PF, VAT, PT, etc)
• Preparing/verifying details and periodic returns under applicable laws and ensuring timely filings
• Preparing/verifying TDS certificates and CA certificates for foreign remittances
• Preparing/verifying details and submissions prepared for assessments / department enquiry, replying to notices, etc.
• Preparation of audit documents including notes to accounts, directors' reports, etc.
• Co-ordination for audit requirements including finalising procedures for audit
• Preparing details of tax audits, transfer pricing audits
• Conduct internal audits, as required
Corporate Law and Secretarial Matters:
• Drafting or Co-ordinating with lawyers / colleague for resolutions, minutes of meetings, filing of forms, etc.
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Planning and organising small team
• Strong Communication skills (phone and emails)
• Ability to function as a team player
• Ownership and Accountability of work
• Stress Management
• Timely delivery
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Walkin for you